The Essentials™ – the only 5 directives for leadership globally.
Establish and progress leadership authenticity and credibility across a range of situations
ask yourself / ask others
- how does my behaviour support my leadership aspirations?
- how may my work behaviours be perceived?
- what conversations do I have about leadership?
- how does my work behaviour support goal achievement?
Leadership behaviours need energizing to progress women in your organization. Ask Us
Make decisions for leadership, value-based
ask yourself / have the conversation
- does the culture of my organisation support women in leadership?
- how do I demonstrate diversity, equality and integrity?
- are my personal values aligned to the values of my organisation?
- how do I manage people who have a different value-set to me?
Organisational Values need alignment with women’s leadership aspirations. Ask Us
Connect well-defined leadership goals to work and life cycles
ask yourself / have the conversation
- what formal flexible work arrangements are offered in my organisation?
- how do I manage formal flexible work arrangements?
- how do I encourage flexibility in the way people work?
- what informal work arrangements operate in my organisation?
Flexible Work Arrangements for women and men needs reinforcement in your organization.
Commit to creating options and actioning leadership opportunities
- what conversations do I have to build my professional network?
- what suggestions do I make to support others in achieving leadership?
- what approach do I take when choices are being made?
- how do others support me in achieving leadership?
Your team / organization needs to assist women to expand their career options. Ask Us
Build an active team of supporters and advocates for leadership
- what actions do I take to achieve leadership?
- how do I measure my success?
- who are my supporters and advocates?
- how do I maintain their commitment?
Women in your team / organization need to set SMART career goals. Ask Us
We know that women globally need to work harder, longer and have more challenges to career advancement than men.
- Women in leadership is an issue for women and men
- Talking about the issues at every level is critical
- Setting strategies to achieve gender equality is a shared process
- Mutual trust and respect underpin change
PRIORITY ONE TRAINING
What we do
PRIORITY ONE TRAINING expert and experienced trainers / facilitators handcraft programs, workshops and presentations.
Women in Leadership.
In developing and delivering leadership training in the Asia Pacific Region we know that women need to feel empowered to initiate and engage in leadership conversations and behaviours. They need to be confident in making career choices, able to recognise and take up opportunities, learn from challenges and share respect and trust with a network of supporters.
Flexible Work Arrangements.
Flexible work arrangements both formal and informal, empower women and men to perform to their best. They provide a structure within which managers and team members cooperate and collaborate to share responsibility for achieving goals, while sustaining a fulfilled, healthy and happy workforce.
How we do it
The foundation for learning is the PRIORITY ONE TRAINING lifeMoves® strategy. The Essentials™ are introduced and the skills and behaviours applied through engagement in exploratory discussions and fully focused activity – inventories, exercises, assignments, storytelling and case studies.
Further strategies developed by PRIORITY ONE TRAINING and delivered in our wide range of People Development Programs under the learning areas of Leadership; Team Membership; Presentations; Managing Performance, enrich all training programs and further endorse our expertise.